This is yet another long overdue review. I got to try the Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara about a month ago. It’s only now that I can finally upload my post.
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara (P850)
Majolica Majorca is actually Japanese cosmetics giant Shiseido’s more fun, youthful (read: more economical), and whimsical line. I love Shiseido so I was pretty sure I was going to like Majolica Majorca.
This is one of Majolica Majorca’s most popular products, Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara. This mascara promises the longest lashes ever.
This is a lengthening waterproof mascara that is infused with fibers which attach to your own lashes. It makes them super long and thick! It dries to a deep black and glossy finish for more definition.
My lashes became longer, darker, and thicker after application.
I love how neatly this mascara goes on! It looks quite natural!
Yes, my lashes were very very visible after application.
You can see my lashes even from afar, haha!
What I like about Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara:
- It really delivers on its promise of delightfully long and thick lashes.
- It doesn’t clump or smudge plus it glides smoothly so it’s pretty easy to apply.
- It dries quickly — this can either be good or bad, depending on the user. For me it’s good. I hate it when wet mascara from my upper lashes smudge on my undereye area when I blink.
- It’s lightweight — doesn’t feel like you have anything on despite how dramatic it looks!
- It looks pretty natural, kinda like your lashes but better.
Downside? As I’ve said earlier, it dries quickly so you shouldn’t take too long when applying. You have to make sure you keep the container open the shortest time possible. It won’t go as smoothly or nicely if the formula dries on the wand. It’s not that easy to remove too. What I do is totally saturate (kinda like marinate, lol) my lashes in cleansing oil before rinsing.
Majolica Majorca Lash King Mascara is available for P850 at most SM Department Stores (Makati, North EDSA, Megamall, MOA, Las Pinas, Cubao, Sta. Mesa, Fairview, Manila, Pampanga, Clark, Davao, Cebu, Davao Lanang) and Watsons (Megamall, MOA, Gateway, Greenbelt, Market Market, Festival Mall, Ayala Cebu). For more information, like Majolica Majorca on Facebook.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: