I got a bottle of L’oreal Fall Repair 3x Anti-Hair Fall Shampoo with a matching bottle of L’oreal Fall Repair 3x Anti-Hair Fall Conditioner for review a couple of months ago. Then I got another set from the March 2013 BDJ Box which I gave to my sister. It took a while for me to get to these because I had way too many products in my shower area so I had to finish a few first, lol.
Finally, I got to test drive L’oreal Fall Repair 3x.
I’ve actually seen this ad on a billboard along EDSA. I didn’t recognize J. Lo right away. I normally don’t buy hair fall prevention products because hair fall never really bothered me. I have a very thick head of hair so I don’t find falling hair particularly worrisome.
So anyway, yes I do have hair fall. I usually experience the brunt of it when I’m drying my hair after taking a shower. This is my usual amount of hair fall after shampooing and conditioning.
So I put a little shampoo on my hand. It’s white, just like the last dozen or so shampoos I’ve used (I guess colored shampoos are out now with all the fuss about chemicals, artificial coloring, and so forth). It smelled sooo nice and fresh. I don’t know how to describe the scent but I find it neither fruity nor flowery… just bright and happy for some reason.
Of course the conditioner isn’t as liquid as the shampoo. It smells just as delightful though. When I used both products in tandem I noticed a moisturizing effect right away. My hair felt slippery and smooth as I was rinsing… and that’s usually means there will be no tangles afterwards.
I do actually have less hair fall after using L’oreal Fall Repair 3x for several days.
My hair was very manageable too… I was able to dry it and style it so that it actually complied to my wishes, lol! Please take note that my hair is rebonded.
According to research by L’oreal, there are 3 major causes of hair fall:
- Hair Malnutrition – When hair grows without essential nutrients, it becomes weak and underdeveloped.
- Root Fragility – When the diameter of the hair fiber is below average, it breaks more easily.
- Fiber Damage – Disruption of the hair’s cuticle, which acts as a shield for the hair, leads to more vulnerable hair.
L’oreal Fall Repair 3x addresses these concerns. It’s enriched with Arginine, an essential amino acid vital for hair growth so it nourishes hair from the root, restructures hair fiber, and makes hair stronger. Stronger hair means hair that won’t break or fall so easily. Aside from shampoo and conditioner, there is actually a third product in this line, L’oreal Fall Repair 3x Leave In Tonic.
- The scent! I love the bright, pleasant scent. Hair smells fresh hours after you shampoo… up to the next day even.
- I did have less hair fall after using it. If I use it more, it should theoretically strengthen my hair and result to even fewer hair strands coming off in the future.
- I liked how manageable and smooth my hair was after use… and my hair is rebonded at that, so plus points for these products.
- Hair is completely detangled by the conditioner so it’s easy to comb or brush through.
- My hair seems to be getting better and better with each use (more smooth, more shiny, more manageable).
- Products are reasonably priced with the shampoo at P110, conditioner at P119, and tonic at P259.
Downside? None really. I highly recommend these products even if you’re not experiencing hair fall problems.
L’oreal Fall Repair 3x products are available at all leading department stores, drug stores, and supermarkets nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: