Ever since my skin changed from oily to combination (normal to dry in certain parts), I’ve had to add more moisturizing products to my skin care regimen. The newest addition is Laneige Water Bank Essence (P1,950).
Laneige Water Bank Essence is the 4th thing I put on my face day and night — the first would be facial cleanser, then refiner, and then emulsion. This comes next.
I love the cool blue glass bottle it comes in.
The essence had a light, waterous, and gel-like consistency which I really love. It’s really perfect for our hot and humid climate because it’s non-sticky, non-greasy, and feels like next to nothing when applied on the face. It’s one of the best, if not the best, moisturizers I’ve used.
I took this photo first thing in the morning after washing my face, applying refiner, emulsion, essence, and eye cream. No make-up whatsoever. If I look like I just woke up it’s because I did actually just wake up. I’ve been using this for about a month now.
What I like about Laneige Water Bank Essence:
- I’m not exaggerating but I feel it quenches my skin’s thirst. My face doesn’t get dry anywhere when I use this.
- It absorbs quickly, providing moisture without leaving a greasy or sticky feeling… just perfectly smooth skin that looks and feels good.
- Putting it on before BB cream or any other make-up product makes them glide on a lot easier.
- It’s lightweight and feels like you have nothing on.
- It has a fresh, pleasant scent which I really like.
- Extended use has rehabilitated the dry patches on my face so now my skin is more even in terms of moisture levels.
- A little product goes a long way so one bottle will last several months.
Downside? Laneige Water Bank Essence does have an above average price tag since one bottle costs P1,950 but personally I think it’s worth every cent. I would definitely get myself another bottle when this one runs out.
Laneige boutiques are located at the following malls:
- SM Mall Of Asia (Level 2)
- Robinsons Place Manila (Level 1 Pedro Gil side)
- Trinoma (Level 3)
- Robinsons Galleria (Level 2)
- Robinsons Magnolia (Upper Ground Level)
- SM Aura Taguig (Level 2, opening on May 16, 2013)
- SM Megamall (Level 2, Bldg A)
For more info, check out Laneige Philippines on Facebook.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: