Yes! After a bit of a pause I’m happy to bring you another BB cream review courtesy of our friends from Lancome Philippines! The BB cream craze started with Asian beauty brands, but now western brands are also starting to come out with their versions of this wonder product. I’m a BB cream addict so this is definitely good news for me!
- It spreads very easily and feels light on the face, so much so it’s easy to forget you have anything on.
- A little product goes a long way so one tube can last for months.
- It’s got SPF 50 PA+++ so you don’t need to use a separate sunscreen.
- It brightens your face instantly so you get a glow right after application.
- The BB “settles” into your skin so it looks even more natural after a couple of hours.
- It can replace foundation only for casual daytime use (provided you don’t have major flaws to cover) as it provides sheer to light coverage.