I consider my eyebrows as one of the most important things I need to prioritize whenever I do my makeup. I really don’t settle for just any product when it comes to my brows.
The newest product I’ve tried and tested is the K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil. When I first got it, I thought it was K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow in new packaging, but it’s actually Pencil + Powder instead of Liquid + Powder.
The K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil comes in 3 shades:
- 101 Light Brown
- 102 Natural Brown
- 103 Grayish Brown
K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil in 101 Light Brown
Like the K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow, this product has two ends — Pencil and Powder.
The powder end comes with a pointy sponge tip you “push” the tip to dispense more powder. This side is secured by a screw-on type of cap.
The pencil end is retractable. The cap doesn’t screw on, you pull it off and push it back on to secure it.
Here are swatches of the 3 shades, the top line (thinner) is the pencil while the bottom line (thicker) is the powder. They pencil and powder are in the exact same shade.
What I do is draw hair-like slanting lines with the pencil first to fill in the gaps then top my entire brow with powder. After powder, I blend using a spoolie. This is my eyebrow after I’ve used the K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil. I chose shade 101 Light Brown because I find the other two too dark.
These are my eyebrows after using K-Palette 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil under natural light.
What I like about K-Palette 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil:
- Both the pencil and powder are pretty pigmented — I used 101 Light Brown and I felt it was okay already, any darker for me would’ve been too dark.
- It’s convenient since the pen holds both pencil and powder.
- It’s available in 3 very usable shades.
- Relatively easy to use because the pencil looks very natural when you use it to draw through your brows. If you make a mistake, it’s easy to correct because of the natural tone.
- It stays on until you take it off.
- I think the price is reasonable considering the product delivers what it promises.
Downside? The pencil end runs out really fast.
K-Palette Lasting 2 Way Eyebrow Pencil is available for P795 at all Beauty Bar stores and Rustan’s The Beauty Source Shangri-la and Makati. You can also buy online at http://shop.beautybar.com.ph.
When it comes to eyebrow pencils, this is definitely one of my staple products. 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: