As I’ve said before, I like trying out different kinds of mosquito-repelling products for my kids especially now that it’s dengue season. The last one I reviewed was Mosrepel Anti Mosquito Bracelet. This time, it’s Human Nature 100% Natural Bug Shield Mosquito Repellent Deet-Free Oil. Whew! What a looooong name, lol.
So anyway, I bought this 100ml bottle of Human Nature Bug Shield Mosquito Repellent from Robinsons Supermarket at Robinsons Magnolia for P159.75. I can never have enough anti-mosquito stuff. I always make it a point to stock up since I can’t send my kids off to school without them.
As the name suggests, it’s oil. One tiny squeeze of the bottle and the strong scent of citronella wafts into the air. This is also infused with soybean oil and eucalyptus oil for added protection.
Since it’s oil, spreading it all over your skin has a moisturizing effect and leaves a slight sheen. It does absorb quickly though so you don’t feel greasy. Initially my kids found the citronella scent too strong but I think it’s quite okay.
What I like about Human Nature Bug Shield Mosquito Repellent:
- It’s economical and reasonably priced at P159.75. Both kids have been using it for around two weeks now (just on exposed body parts like the arms and neck) and they have not even consumed 1/4 of the bottle.
- It works. Both have been coming home bite-free.
- It’s made of all-natural ingredients (mostly essential oils derived from plants).
- It’s free from DEET which can cause hazardous side effects when used frequently.
- Buying it supports the sustainable livelihood of partner farming communities in Bukidnon. Human Nature’s goal is to sell 50,000 bottles which will fund the citronella-processing facilities in Bgy. Imbayao and Bgy. San Jose in Bukidnon.
Downside? None so far. Human NatureBug Shield Mosquito Repellent Deet-Free Oil is available for P159.75 per 100ml bottle at Robinsons Supermarket and Rustans Supermarket. You can also purchase online at http://humanheartnature.com.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: