One brand I’m excited about these days is Happy Skin. The brand is local but the products are all made in Japan. I love the cute and colorful packaging and the sassy tongue-in-cheek product names. Just check out the name of their blush — Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me.
I’m reviewing Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me (P699). As the name suggests, it’s a blush. It comes in two shades: Summer Fling and First Kiss.
I got Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me in First Kiss.
A closer look will show you that it’s on the peachy side.
So anyway, I normally don’t wear blush. I just swipe on some BB, eyebrow pencil, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick and I’m good to go. Reviewing blush has made me realize that putting on blush is a good thing… and it somehow makes me look more um… complete, lol.
Get Cheeky with Me in First Kiss comes out nice and peachy.
What I like about Happy Skin Get Cheeky With Me:
- It’s buildable — you can actually go darker than I did. I applied the blush with a light hand.
- I like the texture. It’s not so powdery so the powder pigments won’t fall all over your face or make a mess during application.
- The semi-matte finish looks natural.
- It feels very light on the skin. No irritations too.
- I like the cute and functional packaging. The cover flap is magnetized so it’s always covered.
- Price is reasonable at P699.
Downside? So far none really, it’s been all good.
Happy Skin Get Cheeky with Me and other Happy Skin products are available at:
- Rustan’s Department Store (Makati and soon at Shangri-la Plaza Mall)
- Beauty Bar (Power Plant Mall, Greenbelt 5, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, The Podium, Alabang Town Center, SM Mall of Asia, Eastwood Mall, Robinson’s Magnolia, Trinoma, Ayala Cebu)
- Plains & Prints (Glorietta, SM MegaMall, Alabang Town Center, Shangri-la Plaza Mall, Trinoma, SM San Lazaro, Greenhills Shopping Center, SM North Edsa, SM Mall of Asia, Robinson’s Galleria)
Don’t want to brave the holiday traffic? You can now purchase Happy Skin products online at https://www.happyskincosmetics.com/ — they ship nationwide!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: