I got some samples of Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick for review from Sample Room a while back.
I got them in three different shades and finishes:
- Colour Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude
- Colour Collection Vitamin E Satin Lipstick in Red Wine
- Colour Collection Vitamin E Matte Lipstick in Kissmark
Again from left to right: Red Wine (Satin), Kissmark (Matte), Pinkish Nude (Sheer)
Here are swatches of Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick. From top to bottom: Pinkish Nude, Red Wine, Kissmark. As you can see, Pinkish Nude is really more peach / coral in tone rather than pink.
Here’s a simple chart to compare the colors and finishes against bare lips.
- Color Collection Vitamin E Sheer Lipstick in Pinkish Nude goes on the smoothest, but as the name suggests, it’s more of a translucent wash of glossy color rather than a full coverage lipstick.
- Color Collection Vitamin E Satin Lipstick in Red Wine is supposed to be in between Sheer and Matte — a bit less smooth than Sheer but not as dry as Matte. There’s a slight shine but it’s not glossy. I didn’t particularly like the shade Red Wine because it struck me as too mature-looking, lol. My paternal grandmother used to have a lipstick shade just like it, lol (of course that is not the lipstick’s fault because there is obviously a market for this color)!!! In short, it looks old! You know me, I prefer looking young hahahaha! At my age, I have to!
- Color Collection Vitamin E Matte Lipstick in Kissmark is the driest of the three variants. It tugged a bit when I was applying it so I suggest putting on some lip balm beforehand. However it had the most solid coverage of all… just pure color with every swipe.
Can you guess which shade ended up as my favorite?
What I like about Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick:
- Pigmentation is excellent. These lipsticks live up to their name with the color they provide. From the swatches alone I could already tell.
- They’re affordable at P330 per tube. You can grab more colors at this price point.
- Same formula (all the lipsticks are enriched with vitamin E), different finishes to suit your mood.
- They’re fragrance-free. No distracting scent when you’re using them.
Downside? The Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick doesn’t go on as smoothly as the L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick (even the sheer variant which is the smoothest already) but hey, these are sold at about half the price! I think I like the Sheer variant best in terms of texture but the I really loved the Kissmark shade of the Matte variant.
The Colour Collection Vitamin E Lipstick is available at Tupperware outlets nationwide. Log on to http://tupperwarebrands.ph/branch_listing.php?area=MetroManila for a complete list.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: