Some months ago I posted about my discovery of Biscoff Spread, which I referred to as the better cookie butter (compared to Trader Joe’s Speculoos Cookie Butter that is). What I tried back then was actually the smooth variant. Like peanut butter, cookie butter comes in either smooth or crunchy form. During my trip to the US last May, I bought some Biscoff Crunchy Spread to try since I had also been hearing stuff about it.
Biscoff Crunchy Spread comes in a predominantly yellow-themed jar as opposed to the red-themed one for smooth.
At first glance, you may think it looks the same as the Biscoff Smooth Spread.
It’s actually not, lol. Mixing it around with my spoon I immediately felt and saw tiny bits of Biscoff cookies. Check out those grainy little bumps, lol.
I was so excited to try it I immediately grabbed a slice of white bread and slathered a bit of Biscoff Crunchy Spread on it.
OMG. This is Biscoff Spread made even better. I can actually feel the crunch of those Biscoff cookie bits when I chew on the bread. All the goodness of Biscoff Creamy Spread amped up with the crunch of Biscoff cookies. I spread it over a sweet ripe banana and I felt as if I was eating a Banoffee Pie complete with the crust. It’s THAT awesome. My daughter says she likes this better than the smooth variant too.
- You can order online via Lorena and Loreta (P350 each).
- It’s available at The Blue Kitchen outlets, specifically Shangrila Mall and Power Plant Mall, for P450 each.
- It’s sometimes available at Healthy Options for under P400.
- It’s now available at Taste Central for for P325 each.
- It’s available at Landmark Supermarkets for P340 each.
- It’s available at SM Aura Supermarket for P349.50 (don’t know about other SM Supermarkets.
If you have relatives in the US, I suggest ordering from Amazon.com (if you can’t find anyone who will go to the store for it) or grabbing them off the shelves of Walmart, Target, CVS, etc.
Which do you like better? Biscoff Smooth or Biscoff Crunchy?
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: