I got Benefit’s latest lip product, Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss, for review last June. I chose a neutral nude shade called Hoola.
I love Benefit’s simple yet stylish packaging.
Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss comes in a small soft-squeeze tube so it’s easy to tote around, dispense, and apply. The tube design varies depending on the shade you get.
The product itself is a shimmery gel. The shade I got looks bronze when you squeeze it out.
Swatched on bare skin, it comes out a light golden peach.
Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss gives your lips a slight tint and a super glossy finish. I put it on my lips straight without any lipstick on these photos so you can get an idea of what it’s like when used on its own.
It makes your lips look nice, shiny, and yet natural.
What I like about Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss:
- It has a yummy coconut-ty scent. I’m guessing the other shades are scented differently.
- The tube’s slanted tip makes it very easy to dispense and apply.
- It glides on the lips and it’s not sticky.
- It gives an instant glass-like shine that’s really great for glamming up.
- You can wear it alone or put it above your lipstick to get a totally different look.
- There are six gorgeous shades to choose from (Sugarbomb, Dandelion, Coralista, Bella Bamba, Dallas, and Hoola). I like this one so much I’m tempted to collect them all!
Downside? There’s none I can think of except maybe some might find the price a bit steep for lip gloss.
Benefit Ultra Plush Lip Gloss costs P900 per tube. It’s available at Benefit boutiques in Greenbelt 5 and Trinoma as well as the Benefit counters at Rustan’s Department Store in Makati and Shangri-la Mall.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: