Whenever I travel, I always bring a separate bag for all my skincare and makeup products. This is so I can set up anywhere and anytime. I’m picky about the stuff I use on my face so not bringing anything of mine where beauty is concerned is NOT an option. For a long time now I’ve been using this Beabi Travel Cosmetic Kit.
Lately I’ve been using this Beabi travel cosmetic kit when I travel. I brought it to Singapore and Japan, and to a couple of local staycations with my family. I love the colorful design and how it’s not bulky.
Look how cute the compartments are! It’s very easy to get organized when you have this.
Here’s a closer look at the Beabi Travel Cosmetic Kit.
Everything is encased neatly inside the dirt-resistant zip case.
These are the products I brought to my Japan trip! I tend to bring travel-sized skincare products so they won’t be too heavy or bulky. That time, I had a Philosophy deluxe travel set on hand (cleanser, day cream, night cream, serum) so my skincare routine during my entire week in Tokyo was comprised of all Philosophy products. Anyway here’s what I brought along:
- Philosophy Purity Made Simple Cleanser
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar (Day)
- Philosophy Hope in a Jar (Night)
- Philosophy Time in a Bottle Age-Defying Serum
- Burt’s Bees Radiance Eye Cream
- Acca Kappa Travel Toothbrush
- Laneige Lip & Eye Remover
- Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
- Happy Skin Don’t Get Mad Get Even Powder Foundation
- Shiseido White Lucent All Day Brightener
- L’oreal Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner
- Shiseido Eye Zone Corrector
- Etude House Lash Perm All Shockcara
- Etude House Color My Brows
- Tonymoly Apple Hand Cream
I really love this Beabi zip cosmetic case I’m using. It’s so easy to pack in my luggage because it’s flat and I can fit so many things in it!
I got this a long time ago and if I’m not mistaken it costs around P700+. Check out Beabi on Facebook for a complete list of stores!
Beabi is one of the brand partners in my upcoming beauty workshop with Marj Sia. All participants will be taking home a spacious Beabi zip cosmetic case worth around P700+ to put the P10k worth of beauty loot they will be taking home — over P2k worth of skin care products from Laneige, Leaders facial masks, K-Palette Eyebrow Liners, Heroine Make Eyeshadow Palettes, Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pens, Charm Makeup Brush Sets, Bobbi Brown Mascaras, Benefit Primers and Concealers, Maybelline BB Creams, Maybelline White Superfresh Powders, Maybelline Blushes, L’oreal Color Riche Lipsticks, Bifesta Cleansing Express, Strip and Browhaus GCs, Air Optix GCs, and Unilever All Things Hair products!
We will also be having fun games, contests, and raffles throughout the session for even more goodies! Just to give you a clue, 5 lucky attendees will be winning an entire makeup set from Revlon! We have so much prizes up for grabs!
Each Revlon prize bag will contain:
- Revlon PhotoReady Airbrush Effect Foundation
- Revlon Ultra HD Lipstick
- Revlon PhotoReady Anti Shine Balm
- Revlon PhotoReady Kajal Eyeliner
- Revlon PhotoReady Eye Art
As of today, we have two (2) slots remaining. You can check out the full details of our workshop at http://www.animetric.net/2015/07/my-first-beauty-workshop-with-marj-sia.html.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: