Over the past two weeks, my children and I have been engaging in fun activities using our HP 5525 Deskjet Printer.
We made a Megamind 3D model with just some specialty paper (can be bought from bookstores), the HP 5525 Deskjet Printer, scissors, and glue.
- We can print wirelessly from any device — iPad, iPod, cellphone, tablet… you name it!
- It can print up to 550 pages of high quality prints so it’s pretty economical. I can have quantity without sacrificing quality… this will be especially useful when school starts for both kids.
- The printouts look amazing.
- We did a lot of gluing and folding using printed sides of the paper and the inks did not stain our hands at any time.
- The inks come in individual cartridges so you can replace only what’s running low. Colored cartridges used to come in a single block and so if yellow is out even if cyan and magenta are still okay you would have to replace the entire thing.
- The digital display eliminates the need for instruction manuals because you can view video tutorials to see how things are supposed to be done.
- You don’t need internet to print wirelessly because you can just use HP Direct.
- The unit is reasonably priced at P7,990 for all it can do.
Would you like an HP Printer with has all the above features? You’re in luck because I am giving away some right here right now.
Presenting the HP Deskjet 3525 Printer! It can do everything I’ve demonstrated in the past few blog posts. It’s worth P6,990. One of you will be taking this baby home.
Two consolation prize winners will be getting an HP Deskjet 2515 Printer worth P3,790 each. It can do most things my printer can do except print wirelessly.
So what do you have to do to win? Follow the mechanics I’ve listed on Rafflecopter below. The best photo as determined via judging will win, I am just using Rafflecopter to make sure all the mechanics are followed.
Deadline for entries is on May 19, 2013. This contest is open to everyone who can claim the prizes in Makati City, they will not be shipped. Winners may send a representative to claim on their behalf. Limit one (1) photo entry per person. Additional photos will be disqualified.
Congratulations to Lovely Joy Merced (Grand Prize), Katrina Ballecer (Runner-Up), and Mary Josephine Culala (Runner-Up) for winning the HP Printer Giveaway! Please email me your contact numbers at animetric(at)gmail.com as HP Philippines’s agency will get in touch with you directly for prize claim details.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: