When I got the invite for Shu Uemura’s The Magic of Milk I got very excited. I could tell right away that it was going to be all about the Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil which I have been using to remove my make-up for years now.
We noticed an immediate brightening effect right after the oil was completely rinsed off. Note that there is no sheen left behind as the newly reformulated Shu Uemura Skin Purifier in Fresh guarantees zero oil sensation.
Here’s the usual gang (from left Liz, Phoebe, Tara, Earth, Nina, me) at the Shu Uemura boutique in Power Plant Mall. Shen’s Addiction was there too but she is somehow missing from the photo!
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/O (green) – This is formulated with Green Tea Extract and Gingko Leaf Extract for anti-oxidant cleansing properties.
- Shu Uemura Fresh Pore Clarifying Cleansing Oil (pink) – Reformulated with Sakura Complex, it’s the lightest cleansing oil ideal for oily skin since it deep cleanses, refines, and smoothens your pores.
- Shu Uemura Brightening Cleansing Oil (purple) – This contains Prune Extract and Sakura Leaf Extract and is fortified with Vitamin C. Use it to clarify, brighten, and even out your skin.
- Shu Uemura Balancing Cleansing Oil (light yellow) – This variant has Camellia Oil and Ginger Root Oil. It re-energizes and hydrates the skin.
- Shu Uemura Cleansing Beauty Oil Premium A/I (dark yellow) – Soothes skin with Licorice Root Derivative and Amino Acids. It calms, softens, and refreshes the most sensitive skin.
These oils are so good they double as skin care. 🙂
I actually have the 450ml pump of the Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Cleansing Oil in Fresh, but this is the old formula because they introduced the reformulated one just this year. This pump is 2 years old already, haha. What can I do… I use generous amounts to remove make-up but it really lasts a long time. I was told that the 450ml size of the reformulated Fresh variant costs P4,000 now. It’s around P3,500 in Japan so it’s quite comparable.
Then I added water. Notice how the oil transforms into a milky liquid after it comes in contact with water. This is a very important step because emulsifying the oil activates all the inherent properties.
I need your help to decide… what oil will I get for my next 450ml pump… green or pink? Pitch in for a chance to win a sample bottle of the Shu Uemura Skin Purifier Brightening Cleansing Oil and two (2) packs of Shu Uemura White Recovery EX+ Whitening Concentrate Mask. The mask is quite expensive as it’s around US$80 (over P3,000 pesos) for a pack of 6. These items are from my personal stash since I’m a Shu addict. :p
I’ll make it really really simple. Just share this blog post on Facebook (click the FB share button above) or Twitter (just tweet Check out Shu Uemura’s magic of milk + url of this post) and then post a comment below on which cleansing oil should my next 450ml pump be — green or pink? Tell me why too. 🙂
So I’ll need to see the following on the comments section below:
- Url of your FB share or Tweet.
- Your vote — green or pink and the reason why.
- Your name and email address so I can contact you if you win!
I will be raffling off the Shu Uemura goodies to everyone who follows the above steps. I will ship the prize to Philippine addresses only. You have until Oct. 30, 2011 to get those comments in. 😀
Congratulations Lorna Puno! Please email me your name, address, and contact number for shipping. 🙂
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Become a Facebook Fan for updates from Animetric’s World.