I’m now posting about the fifth, sixth, and seventh days of my Pond’s Gold Radiance experience… and then some. I’ve been using the line for about two weeks now. 🙂
Pictured above from left to right: Pond’s Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial Foam (P249), Pond’s Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF 15 (P799), Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum (P799), and Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream (P699)
If you put the Pond’s Gold Radiance Precious Youth Serum on and then top with some face powder the shiny yet non-greasy finish you see on my face above (I’m the one on the left) is the result.
The photo above was taken last Thursday, I slathered on some Pond’s Gold Radiance Youthful Glow Day Cream SPF15. No powder, just day cream. There’s that unmistakeable sheen.
This is my latest photo, approximately after two weeks of using the Pond’s Gold Radiance line. I don’t have anything on my face except sunblock SPF 90 since I spent at least half the day outdoors under the sun. :p
- I use this twice a day — when I wake up in the morning and after I get home in the evening.
- It has beads so it has an exfoliating yet non-drying effect.
- The scent is metal-ly in nature, for the lack of a better term. All the products in the line have the same scent.
- I like how my face feels clean but not dry after using this.
- I apply this before going out of the house in the morning.
- Creamy in consistency, might give oilier complexions more shine than normal. It’s nothing that a bit of powder on top wouldn’t solve though.
- Gives an instant shimmer due to the gold microparticles.
- Provides 15x your usual sun protection, plus it has anti-aging benefits.
- I use this twice a day after washing my face with Pond’s Gold Radiance Radiance Revealed Facial Foam.
- Has an instant brightening effect when applied around the eye area. I sleep very late but when I apply this my eyes don’t get puffy and dark circles are understated.
- I apply this at night before I go to bed.
- It gives your face an instant glow, not just shimmer since it has the highest concentration of gold microparticles among all the products.
- It has a texturizing effect which evens out your skin right after you put it on so if you want a glam, shimmery look just top it with a bit of powder and you’re good to go.
- I wish it were easier to use the dropper, it’s kind of tricky pumping out the product.
…And now the moment everyone’s been waiting for — the Pond’s Gold Radiance Aranaz Giveaway! One (1) lucky reader is walking away with a limited edition Aranaz Flock bag in Gold (see photos above) and a gift pack from Pond’s Gold Radiance. Only 150 of these bags were produced exclusively for Pond’s Gold Radiance and proud owners include the brand ambassador herself Ms. Tweetie De Leon! A normal Aranaz bag costs about P2,000 and up, what more a limited one like this? 😀
- Contest is open to residents of the Philippines.
- Try any one (1) or a combination (2 or more) of Pond’s Gold Radiance products and share your experience online regarding the specific product(s) with everyone via a blog post, a Facebook Note, or a comment on this blog entry. You can also try the whole line like I did — you don’t have to do a day-by-day post. One post is enough. 🙂
- Post the urls of your entries on the comments section along with your full name and email address in this format animetric(at)gmail.com.
- Entries will be judged and the best entry will be awarded with a limited edition Aranaz Flock bag and a gift pack from Pond’s Gold Radiance.
- Deadline for submission of entries is December 12, 2010. Winner will be announced on Dec. 15, 2010.