Some time ago, I got three tubes of L’oreal Color Riche Lipstick for review. I’ve always been very satisfied with L’oreal Paris makeup products and so I had heightened expectations for this particular line.
Once again presenting L’oreal Color Riche Lipsticks in Think Pink, Fuzzy Taupe, and Fairy Touch.
Here it is as a whole complete look. Love how bright and fresh Think Pink looks when worn. People who’ve seen this say that it makes me look younger lol…
When I posted all three colors on Instagram, Fairy Touch got the most votes. It’s a rosy peach shade that’s not too orange. I hate orange tones when it comes to lipstick. I feel they make your teeth look more yellow than usual.
Nobody seemed to like this color when I first posted it. Fuzzy Taupe got zero votes when I asked which color was best. It looks just like my bare lips except glossier.
Here’s Fuzzy Taupe in use. I do feel that it looks more mature compared to Think Pink and Fairy Touch. So if you’re gunning for a more youthful look, go for the two other colors instead. All my actual use shots were taken inside the car because I’m on the road most of the time, haha.
What I like about L’oreal Color Riche Lipsticks:
- They glide on like a dream. Yes, even when my lips are dry they don’t tug. It’s so easy to cover your entire lip area with these babies straight from the tube.
- There are many colors to choose from. In the press kit, I saw over 40 shades. I’m not sure how many are available here in the Philippines but even if they sell just half of the entire collection that’s still a lot.
- These lipsticks have excellent pigmentation, meaning, they live up to the name Color Riche. They’re all very vivid, the perfect punctuation to your look.
- They don’t bleed even without lip liner or any other lip product, and they stay put until you take them off.
- They feel light on the lips. Some lipsticks make me feel as if my lips have a mask on. These don’t.
- They’re reasonably priced at P625 per tube. For performance that’s comparable to high-end lipstick in the P1k and up range, it’s a good deal.
L’oreal Color Riche Lipsticks are available at all leading department stores nationwide. These fabulous lippies are among the best I’ve used too — highly recommended and well worth the price!
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: