My favorite BB cream has always been Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF 33 PA++. In fact it’s the first one I’ve ever finished using, haha!
Since my Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm was completely depleted, it was time for me to get a replacement. This time, I decided to buy Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++. Higher SPF and PA looked good to me. Besides, the saleslady told me it was sweat-proof and that’s definitely something we need here since it’s so hot most of the time. My shade is Natural Beige.
Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion literally has a soft sponge-like cushion inside the compact. The BB is actually in sort of a creamy liquid form.
You press on the cushion with the provided puff to dispense the product for application.
Although it looks kind of dark in the container, it’s actually a pretty light shade as most BB’s are for an instant brightening effect.
This is how it looked during an event a few hours after I applied it (I’m at the rightmost side). It’s actually more matte compared to the Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF 33 PA++ so my face tends to shine less when I use this.
This is me with just Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion and no other product to give you a better idea of how it looks when used on its own. It’s so natural it’s like I don’t have BB on!
What I like about Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++:
- It has a lightweight liquid formulation which is buildable in terms of coverage… so you can wear it for sheer to medium coverage yet it feels like you have nothing on.
- It has an instant brightening effect plus it offers ample sun protection.
- Skin looks dewy but not greasy and matte but not dry. In short, perfect — just like those Korean actresses in cosmetic ads.
- You get two for the price of one because Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion comes with a refill aside from the content of the compact.
- It matches my skin perfectly and there’s no white, gray, pink, or any other color cast.
- It’s sweat-proof so it stays put even when it’s hot and humid.
- It has a light and pleasant scent that is characteristic of all Laneige products.
If you require heavier coverage, I would recommend going for Laneige Snow BB Essence Balm SPF 33 PA++ as it has a thicker consistency. If light to medium coverage is okay, this is perfect. As for me I’ve used it for both day and night with excellent results.
Laneige Snow BB Soothing Cushion SPF 50+ PA+++ is available for P1,950 at all Laneige boutiques:
- SM Mall Of Asia (Level 2)
- Robinsons Place Manila – (Level 1 Pedro Gil side)
- Trinoma (Level 3)
- Robinsons Galleria (Level 2)
- Robinsons Magnolia (Upper Ground Level)
- SM Aura Taguig (Level 2)
- SM Megamall (Level 2, Bldg A)
Let’s stay connected: