Almost every woman I know is multi-tasking somehow… especially moms like me! We have to work, take care of the household, and make sure the kids are okay… our duties are never really done. It’s a neverending cycle really. Watsons wants to make sure we ladies still get your glow on so they came up with the Watsons Glow with Wellness campaign.
Well this Women’s Month, Watsons wants us ladies to look good and feel great by achieving holistic health, beauty, and wellness through the Watsons Glow with Wellness campaign. This holistic approach merges the benefits of proper nutrition, exercise, supplements, and beauty care… because looking good and feeling good is more than skin deep, it has to start from within.
Watsons provides a simple 3-step approach to ultimately achieving every Filipina’s wellness goals:
- Step 1: Ready – Start with a checklist of your wellness goals. The list will be comprised of activities that will push you to be a better version of yourself. In my case, that’s losing weight because I am still overweight. Not as obese as I was before but still no at my ideal weight.
- Step 2: Set – Prepare everything you need to achieve the goals on your checklist. Whether it’s making dietary changes or incorporating more exercise to my daily routine, I need to prepare.
- Step 3: Glow – Let Watsons support your wellness routine with its wide range of vitamins, supplements, as well as health advice.
So I went around Watsons to check out what products I can get to improve my overall well-being. I saw this big bottle of Organique Acai Food Supplement. It’s an antioxidant-rich drink that help combat cell damage. I’ll be sharing my Organique Acai experience in the coming days!
Oooh Belo Collagen Powder Drink! I’ve actually tried this before and I kinda liked it. It’s got 5000mg of collagen and hyaluronic acid, both of which have a host of anti-aging benefits. Collagen is responsible for making skin soft, supple, and elastic and so it’s all good.
So that we don’t get sick easily, we need our daily dose of vitamins!
Guess what I’m picking up from this shelf?
Sangobion! When my dad passed away 2 years ago, I was extremely sleep-deprived during the week of his wake. Sangobion kept me going through it all so yes, this is tried and tested — really handy in times of stress and sleep deprivation.
I’m so happy to have been able to catch up with these ladies for coffee — Janeena, Marj, and Jackie (although we were just together the week before lol).
Anyway the Watsons Glow with Wellness campaign will be kicking off tomorrow at SM North EDSA The Block Atrium. The event will be graced by the country’s top female celebrities who will share their personal tips on how to achieve holistic wellness:
- Sarah Geronimo for Sangobion
- Marian Rivera for Belo
- Kim Chiu for Fat Out
- Ruffa Gutierrez for Cosmo Skin
- Danica Sotto-Pingris for Fern-C
- Coach Toni Saret for Capsinesis
Shoppers can avail of exclusive discounts, free services, and fabulous freebies during the following Glow with Wellness legs:
- SM North EDSA – Feb. 25 to Mar. 5, 2016
- SM Fairview – Mar. 11 – 16, 2016
- SM Megamall – Mar. 26 – 30, 2016
- SM Mall of Asia – April 7 – 13, 2016
There are activations being lined up for Cebu and Davao as well.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: