Welcome to CC Cream review no. 10… yeah, I haven’t done this in a while. Anyway I roadtested another Korean CC Cream in the form of Tonymoly Naturalth Goat Milk Pure CC SPF 30 PA++.
Tonymoly Naturalth Goat Milk Pure CC (P1,198) is made of 30% goat milk from New Zealand. Goat’s milk has been found to enhance basic skin strength. It’s also milder on the skin since it contains B-Casein which is the same ingredient found in mother’s milk.
Tonymoly Naturalth Goat Milk Pure CC is available in 2 shades: #1 Pure Milk and #2 Beige Milk. I got it in #1 Pure Milk which is the lighter shade.
So these are my before and after application photos. Tonymoly Naturalth Goat Milk Pure CC in #1 Pure Milk is sheer, lightweight, and instantly brightens the skin.
FOTD w/ Tonymoly Naturalth Goat Mik Pure CC in Pure Milk
What I like about Tonymoly Naturalth Goat Milk Pure CC SPF 30 PA++:
- It’s lightweight and easy to forget after you apply it.
- It’s not sticky or greasy.
- It instantly brightens the skin.
- It has SPF 30 PA++ so you can use it as a daily facial sunscreen.
- It leaves you with a natural-looking finish — not too matte and not too dewy. Your skin just looks nice!
- It’s infused with 30% goat milk which has a lot of skin care benefits like anti-aging and moisturizing.
Downside? It’s quite pricey at P1,198 per tube and this particular shade can’t be used by those with darker skin tones. There’s also very little coverage. I like using this as a daily facial sunscreen (it’s great because it brightens my skin and it’s neither sticky nor greasy), not so much as a makeup product.
Tonymoly Naturalth Goat Milk Pure CC SPF 30 PA++ is available at Tonymoly counters and boutiques for P1,198 per tube. Log on to http://www.tonymoly.ph for a complete list of stores.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: