It’s the most awaited time of the year — the time for collecting stickers for the highly anticipated Starbucks Planner 2015!
I got to see, touch, and hold them all. Did you know that this is the 12th edition of the Starbucks Planner? This year, there are 4 versions to choose from. The covers are made of the same water-resistant cloth that Starbucks aprons are made of.
Each planner comes in a uniquely designed foil pack reminiscent of the bags that Starbucks Coffee Beans are packed in.
Yes, the pen has two tips. One is chalk — you use it to customize your name tag bookmark while the other one is a coffee-scented felt-tip highlighter. The coffee pin bookmarks come in different designs depending on which planner you get.
Previous Starbucks Planners would include coupons and this one is no different. Instead of putting the coupons in a separate pocket however, they are incorporated into the back pages. They’re perforated so you can tear them off easily. There are 15 coupons in all, 5 per page and 3 pages total. The coupons included are:
- Ten (10) complimentary Tall Frappuccino Blended Beverage when you order any Starbucks Frappuccino Booth Package
- Double Upsize for your drive-thru handcrafted beverage purchase
- P20 off your handcrafted beverage when you use your personal mug or tumbler
- Complimentary upsize for your cup of Starbucks Reserve brewed coffee
- Free 2 add-ons with your handcrafted beverage
- Buy any Espresso beverage and get another one of equal or lesser value free
- Load at least P1,000 on a new Starbucks card and get a free Grande handcrafted beverage
- Purchase any Starbucks tumbler and get a free Tall handcrafted beverage
- Buy any Frappuccino Blended Beverage and get a second one of equal or lesser value free
- Spend at least P500 on a single receipt with your Starbucks Card and get a complimentary double upsize on your handcrafted beverage purchase
- Purchase any Starbucks Philippines Collector Series mug or tumbler and get a free Tall brewed coffee
- 10% off any Starbucks merchandise, 250g whole bean coffee, or 12-pack Starbucks VIA Ready Brew
- Buy any Tall handcrafted beverage from 11am to 2pm and receive P50 off any lunch sandwich
- Reload an existing Starbucks Card with at least P500 and get 50% off your purchased handcrafted beverage when you pay using your card
- Buy any Tall handcrafted beverage from 7am to 10am and get any breakfast sandwich for just P100.
So how do you get a Starbucks Planner 2015? There are only 2 ways:
- Accumulate 18 stickers on your Starbucks Christmas traditions planner promo card — 9 Christmas beverages (choose from Toffee Nut Latte, Peppermint Mocha, or Christmas Cookie Latte) and 9 core beverages from Nov. 3, 2014 to Jan. 8, 2015.
- Buy P7,000 worth of food and other retail items (merchandise, whole beans, Starbucks VIA) in one go (single receipt, no combination receipts) and you instantly get a planner.
Please take note that buying P7k worth of GCs or loading P7k into your Starbucks Card will NOT get you a planner. Also, you cannot get stickers for beverages redeemed via the HSBC Starbucks promo.
On November 3, all Starbucks stores will be issuing special Starbucks Christmas traditions planner promo cards which come with 1 free sticker (so you only need to collect 17 instead of 18) to the first 200 customers.
What do you think of this year’s planner? Which version do you like best? I find the 2015 planner really cute and I chose to take home the brown version, exactly like the one I featured above.
But wait, there’s more! Use your Starbucks Card to purchase Starbucks Christmas merchandise from Oct. 30 to Nov. 2, 2014 and get 15% off!
Check out the Starbucks Christmas 2014 food and drink offerings HERE.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: