It’s 2015 and Starbucks Philippines welcomes the start of the new year with two luxurious new drinks!
- Raspberry Truffle Mocha, available Hot or Iced (Tall P155 / Grande P165 / Venti P175) — raspberry-flavored mocha topped with raspberry whipped cream and espresso truffle sauce.
- Chestnut Praline Latte, available Hot or Iced (Short P140 / Tall P150 / Grande P165 / Venti P175) — now this is the drink for hardcore coffee lovers… it’s espresso with the flavor of roasted chestnuts loaded with freshly steamed milk, whipped cream, chestnut drizzle, and crunchy praline bits!
|Caesar Salad (P150)|
Chicken flakes, parmesan cheese, croutons, and yummy Caesar dressing… need I say more? Seriously, Caesar Salad will always be special because it’s the 1st salad I had many many years ago, lol.
Here’s something light and healthy — lettuce, apples, cherry tomatoes, red cabbage, black olives, garbanzos, and minced garlic with mango vinaigrette.
|Cheese Pimiento and Bacon on Italian Country Bread (P165)|
|Moroccan Chicken Wrap (P165)|
Soft whole wheat tortilla is filled with sliced chicken, chickpeas, tomatoes, egglants, and hummus spread. Sounds yummy! I love hummus. 😀
|Chicken and Mushroom Wellington (P95)|
Chicken breast fillet, sliced mushrooms, and creamy cheese sauce inside a buttery flaky pastry.
|Chocolate Banana Cake (P120 slice / P1,000 whole)|
|Raspberry and Cream Parfait (P120)|
Vanilla cake cubes, light cream, and raspberry sauce are topped with pistachio nuts in a cup.
|Chocolate and Hazelnut Parfait (P120)|
Chocolate mousse, brownie cubes, and baked granola layers in a cup! Chocolate and nutella lovers rejoice!
There are two new Starbucks coffee bean variants too:
- Starbucks South of the Clouds Blend (P495) – This is Starbucks first blend that includes coffee from China’s Yunnan province in the Baoshan region. Perfect for Chinese New Year!
- Guatemala Casi Cielo (P495) – A perfect dessert coffee originally sold only in fine dining restaurants.
Two new Starbucks Card designs have been introduced — the Lunar New Year card and the Valentine’s Day card. These are available for an initial load of P300.
All the above are available starting today until February 23, 2015. There are even a few promos ongoing to go with them:
- Starbucks Espresso Confections Coaster Promo – Customers who purchase either the Raspberry Truffle Mocha or Chestnut Praline Latte from Jan. 9 – 15, 2015 will be given a complimentary cardboard Starbucks Espresso Confections coaster.
- Valentine Cake Treat Promo – Purchase any two (2) of the Raspberry Truffle Mocha and Chestnut Praline Latte from Feb. 9 – 13, 2015 (any size) in a single receipt to get a FREE slice of cake.
- Double Star Treat – Every purchase of either a Raspberry Truffle Mocha or Chestnut Praline Latte of any size from Feb. 16 – 17, 2015 using a Starbucks Card will automatically earn 2 Beverage Stars.
This year also marks Starbucks 17th anniversary in the Philippines so watch out for this limited edition tumbler. It features the Philippine Eagle, Tarsier, and Butanding with the Mayon Volcano and Banawe Rice Terraces as their backdrop. It even came with a tumbler caddy waaaah! I love it so much. I can tell it’s going to be worth a lot someday so I’m holding onto it like a national treasure hahahaha!
So scoot on over to your favorite Starbucks branch now! 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: