A little over a week ago, I got a box of Rosy Peel Food Supplement for review. Now I’ve been reading about this product a lot in various online forums. Many have attested to its effectiveness as a skin care product.
Rosy Peel Food Supplement has been said to clarify the skin. It can lighten scars, pockmarks, freckles, and even melasma. A box like the one above contains 100 capsules and retails for P2,200 a box.
The 500mg capsules are pink in color and contains dormant saps of the following plants:
- Strawberry – 350mg
- Guava – 50mg
- Kamias – 50mg
- Bignay (Currant Tree) – 50mg
Rosy Peel Food Supplement is a rich source of vitamin C. It strengthens the immune system and prevents skin aging. Now I’m not big on eating fruits so I figure getting 500mg of fruit extract will be good for me, lol.
I’ve been taking Rosy Peel Food Supplement for a week. I read that results can be seen after 2-3 weeks of taking it. This is my latest barefaced photo right after washing off my makeup for the day. The good news is, I’m not experiencing any adverse side effects. It’s FDA-approved so I agreed to try it out. I treat it kind of like vitamin C. I’m obsessed with skin care and so anything that’s good for my skin is okay in my book.
What I like about Rosy Peel Food Supplement:
- As I’ve mentioned above, no side effects. Some supplements make you feel a variety of symptoms like increased acidity, headaches, tummy troubles, breakouts, etc. I did not experience anything like that with Rosy Peel.
- I have a single obvious hyper-pigmented spot on my face which the dermatologist warned me about and it seems to have lightened a notch after one week of taking Rosy Peel Food Supplement. I will continue to take it and see if it disappears.
- It’s priced more or less the same as leading multivitamin supplements at P22 per capsule. That’s P660 per month, it’s just like taking vitamins.
- It’s available everywhere — drugstores like Mercury and South Star… even online at Lazada.
I’ve read a lot of positive reviews in various forums so I’m feeling pretty positive about the coming weeks.
Rosy Peel Food Supplement is available at leading drugstores nationwide for P22 per capsule. If you don’t want to brave the holiday traffic, you can order online from Lazada.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: