This is CC Cream review no. 9 and my first for 2015 — Revlon Absolute Radiance CC Cream SPF 30 PA+++ in shade 020 Natural Ochre.
Revlon Absolute Radiance CC Cream comes in a 30ml tube like most CC Creams.
I could tell it was going to match my skin tone at first glance.
It’s actually kind of shimmery.
The good thing about this is there are 3 shades: 010 Creamy White, 020 Natural Ochre, and 030 Natural Beige. I think 020 Natural Ochre best suits Asian skin because it has a yellow undertone.
These are my before and after application photos.
This is a comparison of how it looks when freshly applied and then 8 hours after. I had dinner and drinks with friends. I did not blot or retouch. My lipstick had already faded, lol. My face looks slightly shinier and my blush is gone but the CC seems intact because my face is still all even.
What I like about Revlon Absolute Radiance CC Cream:
- It’s lightweight and not sticky so it glides onto your skin, making it easy to apply and blend. It’s actually easy to forget you have it on.
- It brightens skin and gives you a nice glowing finish.
- It has SPF 30 PA+++ so you can actually use it as a facial sunscreen.
- Skin looks dewy — this can be good or bad depending on your preference. Personally I think dewy skin looks like young skin so it’s good.
- It can be used alone (I did) with just a bit of powder to set so you can go directly to eye shadow and blush application.
- It’s reasonably priced at P725 for a 30g tube. Good CC Creams are pretty much in that price range.
- It’s moisturizing so it’s good for dry skin.
Downside? It’s light coverage so it can be used alone only if you have clear skin, if not you will need top it off with a bit of foundation. It also doesn’t control oil so if you have oily skin your face will end up shiny and not dewy.
Revlon Absolute Radiance CC Cream is available for P725 at leading department stores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: