Check out what Nestle dropped off a couple of weeks ago. Yes, it’s a big insulated bag full of Nestle Kimy Ice Cream Sticks!
The kids always rummage through our fridge and freezer for dessert after meals so this is really perfect!
- Nestle Kimy Chill Blast – This is Kimy’s latest variant — it’s a grape-flavored popsicle with a cooling effect. It’s actually minty and not overly sweet, which is good.
- Nestle Kimy Jelly Tongue – Apple-flavored jelly pops, it’s kind of creamy and springy at the same time so it’s kind of like eating ice cream jelly on a stick.
- Nestle Kimy LolliFuns – Ice pops that come in different shapes, colors, and flavors.
- Nestle Kimy Pop Star – This is my personal favorite! It’s a layered ice pop with white chocolate coating on top and candy bits! It’s apple and melon flavored.
- Nestle Kimy Krazy Banana – This is my daughter’s favorite. It’s a stick of creamy vanilla ice cream with a grape-flavored jelly coating which “peels off” like a banana.
You bite the top off Nestle Kimy Krazy Banana and the jelly coating peels away like this! It looks like a banana but it’s actually a combination of vanilla ice cream and grape so it’s crazy!
I love Nestle Kimy Pop Star. It’s what I reach for in the freezer every time!
Can you believe everything is below P20? Surely Nestle Kimy is a very affordable way to cool off! We also like that they’re not overly sweet so these ice lollies are great as a light dessert after meals. 😀
Nestle Kimy Ice Cream Sticks are available at all supermarkets and drugstores nationwide. Thank you Nestle Kimy for the yummy treats! 😀
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: