I got these luscious-looking nail polish shades from GirlStuff a few weeks ago. They reminded me of fruits the moment I laid eyes on them!
Look at those names — Tangerine Burst, Pink Lemonade, Lemon Drops, and Wild Berries! They kind of make me thirsty and hungry at the same time.
These are my nails painted with GirlStuff Nail Polish in Pink Lemonade. Notice how they are glossy and well, wet-looking? Sorry I’m not very good at applying nail polish.
I apply GirlStuff Matte Magic on top of my nails and voila, instant matte look in seconds! I was SO amazed. You can transform the look of virtually ANY nail polish or nail art with GirlStuff Matte Magic.
What I like about Girlstuff Nail Polish and Girlstuff Matte Magic:
- GirlStuff products are super affordable! They cost anywhere from P100 to P150 per bottle.
- There are lots of colors to choose from and they keep coming out with more every season.
- You don’t need base coat and top coat.
- They’re fairly easy to use even for a nail polish klutz like myself.
- There are no harmful ingredients, GirlStuff products are free from formaldehyde, toulene, and dibutyl phtalate.
GirlStuff products are available at Girlstuff kiosks in SM Mall of Asia, SM North EDSA Main Bldg., and SM Megamall. Also available at SM Department Store Children’s Accessories section and Rustans Department Store Children’s Accessories section.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: