One of the new products Etude House Philippines sent me last month was the Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Liner (P548). It’s perfect really because eyeliner is one of my makeup must-haves. I can live without eye shadow but I must have my liner!
I got Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Liner in BK801 (Black Hole). It’s available in 5 shades, the other 4 are RD301 (Blood), BR401 (Espresso), BR402 (Deep Sand), GR701 (Forest).
It comes in a tube with a brush-tipped applicator wand.
All the Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Liners are shimmery and metallic-looking so they’re good for nights out.
It’s buildable so you can apply with a light or heavy hand depending on your desired effect. Applying this shade with a light hand will give you a silver-gray finish.
See how sparkly and shimmery it is?
I used it when we had dinner out with friends!
What I like about Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Liner:
- It combines the textures of both liquid and gel so it stays put like gel and doesn’t run or drip like liquid.
- It dries relatively quickly upon application and it’s waterproof!
- It adds instant drama and definition to your eyes because it’s buildable — you can have a really dark (yet glittery) line if that’s what you want.
- It’s reasonably priced at P548 per tube.
- It’s available in 5 colors so you can experiment with a lot of different effects.
- It’s relatively easy to remove.
Downside? The brush tip is not fine enough so it can be tricky trying to create wing tips or cat eyes. Practicing with it helps though. I love using it for nights out. 😀
The Etude House Proof 10 Gelquid Liner is available for P548 each at all Etude House stores nationwide. Log on to http://www.etudehouse.ph/ for a complete list.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: