It seems that a lot of beauty brands are coming up with their own version of blur cream (something you apply to “blur” your facial flaws and imperfections) and Etude House is no exception. The first blur cream I tried and reviewed was from Happy Skin. This is the second one, Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur.
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur (P898)
The box and bottle blurb promises soothing, pore hiding, and tone up. This product, when applied, yields a 3-in-1 multi-filter effect just like the ones you use in camera apps:
- Skin Texture Correction – Makes skin look smoother
- Pore and Bump Correction – Blurs uneven skin, minimizes pores and bumps
- Skin Tone Correction – Brightens dull complexion
I love the handy bottle!
It comes with a pump dispenser.
The cream is peachy white in terms of color. You blend it into the skin until it disappears.
Before and after application of Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur
I tried using it alone and setting it with a bit of powder. I like the way it brightens my face. I think it makes me look flawless in photos too.
This is a photo taken 6 hours after application. My face looks dewy but not oily — still pretty flawless and photogenic.
This is how it looks under natural light. It’s translucent so it doesn’t really add any color to your face — just a brightening and blurring effect. I like using it on its own because I’m not really a fan of layering too much makeup especially during the hot summer months.
What I like about Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur:
- It’s super lightweight and I can use it alone — for me it has the same effect as CC Cream!
- It makes my face look brighter and more flawless in photos.
- It costs below P1k — for me face products that are below P1k are within reason.
- The texture is great as it’s neither dry nor oily so it can work for all skin types.
- It has SPF 15 PA+ so you also get protection from the sun.
Downside? I’m not quite sure what the effect would be on dark skin. Overall I really like this product and I’ve been using it almost every time I go out, just setting it with a bit of translucent powder.
Etude House Beauty Shot Face Blur is available for P898 per tube at all Etude House counters and boutiques nationwide. Log on to http://www.etudehouse.ph for a complete list of stores.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: