Another day off for our cook means another restaurant to try, lol. This time, we spotted Domo Japanese Restaurant along Tomas Morato with the magic words Eat & Drink All You Can. The promo price was P499. Funny, I remember Domo but I don’t recall it being an eat-all-you-can-place.
Domo is actually dimly lit inside… don’t know why this photo is so bright, lol.
The way Domo runs its eat-all-you-can is they give you this paper menu where you tick on the items you want to order. There are over 50 dishes, over 10 types of sushi, and 7 kinds of sashimi. They serve whatever you tick on the menu. We started off with salmon sashimi (pictured above). It was so-so, I felt we were served the edges of the fish so it was okay but not good.
Then we ordered Beef Fried Rice. We all enjoyed this one. Very tasty.
We ordered a variety of sushi rolls, but our unanimous favorite was the Philadelphia Roll because it was filled with cooked salmon, cream cheese, cucumber, and avocado then topped with grilled salmon.
Hubby wanted soup (although we were served Miso Soup) so he ordered Tempura Udon.
This is probably my favorite viand, Beef Teppanyaki. The beef was tender and tasty.
We also tried Seafood Teppanyaki, it was mostly a mix of fish, squid, and vegetables. I thought the Beef Teppanyaki was better.
Tori no Karaage (Fried Chicken) was a surprise. I normally dislike chicken but I liked how crunchy and flavorful this was — boneless too!
You get bottomless iced tea when you avail of the eat-all-you-can promo. I had only one glass though I opted to just drink water for the remainder of dinner.
I like Domo’s choose-and-cook approach because everything is served piping hot as you order. You have to make sure you finish whatever’s served though as they will charge double for leftover food. There’s no dessert in the eat-all-you-can menu but they do sell Korean ice cream there. Food is generally okay, nothing great but not bad. As I’ve mentioned earlier, the place is dimly lit. It also smelled faintly of cigarette smoke although nobody was actually smoking inside the restaurant. I was told by the servers it’s probably from the people smoking outside.
Here’s what you can order:
- Appetizer: Ebi Tempura, Tori no Karaage, Agedashi Tofu
- Soup: Miso Soup
- Salad: Kimchi, Green Salad, Kani Salad, Salmon Salad
- Shioyaki (Grilled): Aspara Bacon, Enoki
- Teriyaki: Chicken Teriyaki, Beef Teriyaki
- Curry: Seafood Curry, Chicken Katsu Curry, Pork Katsu Curry, Beef Curry, Fish Katsu Curry
- Donburi: Gyudon, Oyakodon, Tendon, Katsudon
- Furai/Agemono: Tonkatsu, Oyakodon, Tendon, Katsudon
- Ramen: Shin Ramen, Miso Ramen, Gomoku Ramen
- Noodles: Kake Udon, Gyu Udon, Tempura Udon, Nabe Udon, Gyu Soba, Kake Soba
- Fried Noodles: Beef Yakisoba, Seafood Yakisoba, Beek Yakiudon, Seafood Yakiudon
- Cold Noodles: Zaru Soba, Zaru Udon
- Fried Rice: Beef Fried Rice, Seafood Fried Rice, Kimchi Fried Rice, Garlic Rice, Gohan (Plain Rice)
- Teppanyaki: Chicken, Beef, Seafood, Aspara, Tofu
- Roll/Maki: Maguro Tempura, Futo Maki, California Maki, Spicy Tuna, Spicy Salmon, Dynamite Maki, Rainbow Maki, Philadelphia Maki, Las Vegas Maki, French Kiss Maki, Salmon Salad Maki
- Sushi: Ebi, Salmon, Maguro, Tamago, Tobiko, Shiro Maguro Mekajiki
- Sashimi: Toro, Mekadoro, Shiro Maguro, Tamago, Salmon, Maguro Mekajiki
Domo Japanese Restaurant’s eat and drink all you can rates are as follows:
- P499 (Mon to Sun, Lunch and Dinner)
- P340 for children below 4 feet (Mon to Sun, Lunch and Dinner)
Domo Japanese Restaurant
Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Limbaga St., Quezon City
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: