I got this Crumpler Wren Tote in Khaki last December for review. This is a super late post because I don’t go out of town often enough to keep packing up my laptop. I did however have to do it when I participated in the Dove Summit at Sofitel.
Okay, according to the Crumpler website this bag is ideal for toting around your iPad. Surprise surprise, my Samsung laptop, which is definitely over 13″ in diameter, can fit inside. I stored it in this bag when I spent the night in Sofitel.
The Crumpler Wren Tote comes with a zipper pouch too so you can store smaller things like maybe you cellphone, earphones, power bank, etc.
What I like about the Crumpler Wren Tote:
- It doesn’t look like a laptop bag. I think you can use it as an everyday bag and store lots of stuff in it.
- It’s durable and lightweight.
- It comes with a removable zipper pouch.
- I like the design, it doesn’t look like the usual attache case type of laptop/gadget bag.
- It’s covered by a lifetime warranty.
Downside? It’s pricey at almost P5k. It does cost AUD 160 in Australia though (around P6.5k pesos) so it’s actually cheaper to buy here in the Philippines.
The Crumpler Wren Tote is available for P4,950 at all Crumpler stores (Trinoma, Bonifacio High Street, SM Megamall, Robinsons Manila).
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: