This is a long overdue review actually. I’m currently using Charm vegan makeup brushes and I’m so happy with them I haven’t changed brushes since. Anyhow, if you’re low in space and everything must be super efficient, you’ll be happy with this particular Charm makeup brush set — Charm Essentials Livin’ A Charmed Life Double Duty Makeup Brush Set.
Charm Essentials Livin’ a Charmed Life Double Duty Makeup Brush Set has everything you need to do picture perfect makeup every time!
Can you believe this small foldable case contains a whopping nine (9) makeup brushes?
Here’s what’s included in the set:
- Powder and Blush Brush Duo
- Liquid Foundation and Concealer Brush Duo
- Eyeshadow and Blending Brush Duo
- Angled Eyeshadow and Pencil Point Brush Duo
- Lip Brush
The carrying case comes with velcro straps so you can pack up and keep your brushes easily.
I love how soft and non-irritating Charm brushes are. One of my favorites is their eyeshadow blending brush. Here’s a bit of trivia, did you know that the first set of makeup brushes I’ve ever owned is from Charm?
The lip brush is very precise and doesn’t split up mid application or any time during application.
What I like about Charm Essentials Double Duty Makeup Brush Set:
- These are ideal for travel, you don’t have to keep track of too many individual brushes. This set is easy to bring around too because you’re carrying a lightweight foldable case for 5 brushes even if there are actually 9 brushes!
- As is the case with all the previous Charm brushes I’ve used, each one is very soft and non-irritating.
- Charm brushes are durable. They’re made of quality materials so they last a long time. In fact, the first set I’ve ever owned is still perfectly intact.
- It’s reasonably priced at P1,599 for the entire set. That’s below P200 per brush. Good quality makeup brushes can cost up to P400 to P500 a piece.
Downside? If you like putting your brushes in a cup so that they stand, you won’t be able to do so with these since the brushes are double-ended.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: