My skin is always drier during the ber months. I usually switch to a non-drying facial cleanser around this time.
This year, I tried out Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream (P650 for 170g, pictured above). I was attracted to the fact that it’s cream-based because that usually means it’s rich and not drying. The fact that it’s 100% Natural is an added bonus.
One thing I love about Burt’s Bees facial cleansers is they’re sealed for your protection! You know that the product you’re getting is brand spanking new and completely hygienic.
According to the directions, you’re supposed to wet your face and then apply the cleanser with your fingertips or a wet washcloth avoiding the eye area. I prefer using my fingers to wash my face because washcloths and sponges can be abrasive. At my age, I can’t afford to mistreat my face in any way, lol! After cleansing, you rinse your face thoroughly. I was surprised at the cooling sensation I felt while cleansing my face! There are no suds and bubbles since it’s a cream cleanser.
I love Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream! After rinsing off my face felt super clean, fresh, and soft but not dry! This is easily one of the best facial cleansers I’ve tried. 😀
What I like about Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream:
- It’s non-drying and yet it leaves the skin feeling super clean and fresh! I love how soft and smooth my face is after washing with this.
- I use this early in the morning and it helps wake me up! The cooling sensation and the light fresh scent definitely stirs the senses.
- Despite its creamy consistency, it’s very easy to rinse off and it leaves no greasy feeling.
- It’s 100% natural — made of soap bark derived from a Chilean tree called Quillaja Saponaria. As the name suggests, soap bark is a natural soap and cleanser. It also has chamomile and aloe to soothe and soften the skin plus a hint of menthol for that cooling effect.
- You know how guys hate cream-based soaps and cleansers because they want to feel squeaky clean? My hubby LOVED this. It’s probably because of the minty sensation, lol!
Downside? It’s pricier compared to the usual cleanser but it’s not THAT expensive. It’s worth it and I will definitely repurchase!
Skincare is super important to me and it all begins with cleansing. That said, I’m picky with what I use to clean my face. I don’t exaggerate when I say I’ve tried at least 50 kinds of facial cleansers over the years and well, this is really one of the best.
Burt’s Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream is available at P650 per 170g tube at all Beauty Bar outlets nationwide. You can also buy online at http://shop.beautybar.com.ph or go straight to the Burt’s Bees Philippines online store at https://www.burtsbees.com.ph where they’re currently offering FREE shipping to purchases worth P1,500 and above.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: