Belo Whitening Deodorant and Underarm Cream! Dark underarms have always been a problem for most of us. Like me for instance, I’m pretty fair in terms of skin color but somehow, my underarms are slightly darker than the rest of me. I read somewhere that waxing and plucking hairs cause underarm skin darkening — I do those a lot! How I wish I can lighten my underarms so they match my other body parts.
Belo Essentials has come up with a power-packed #BeloBeautyDuo to fight underarm skin darkening — Belo Whitening Deodorant and Belo Underarm Whitening Cream.
There was a total of five (5) products in my kit:
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Shower Fresh 25ml (P54.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Shower Fresh 50ml (P92.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Spray Shower Fresh 140ml (P184.75)
- Belo Essentials Underarm Whitening Cream 40g (P349.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Original 25ml (P54.75)
- Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On Original 50ml (P92.75)
To effectively fight underarm skin darkening, you need a combination of products — the Belo Beauty Duo for day use and night use. My weapon of choice for the daytime? Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On. It comes in two scents: Original and Shower Fresh. I prefer Shower Fresh because it really does smell shower fresh, applying it makes me feel as if I’ve just taken a shower. Original has a mild floral fragrance.
The Roll-On is dry until you actually roll it onto your skin.
There’s a slight wetness when you first use the roll-on but it dries very quickly! I actually had a hard time taking this photo because it would be all dry by the time my camera was ready.
Yes, the roll-on deodorant practically disappears when it dries.
I’ve been using Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On for about a week now and I love how it keeps my underarms feeling fresh and dry the whole day through. The product dries extremely fast so you almost don’t experience the wetness when applying. I used to dislike roll-ons because those I’ve tried in the past stay wet for a long time and feel yucky. I was really amazed and impressed with the Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On because it did not stay wet — it dried immediately. It’s really perfect for the hot summer days.
At night, I apply Belo Underarm Whitening Cream. Why? Because it works best while you sleep. 🙂
Belo Underarm Whitening Cream comes in this handy 40g tube which I can practically bring everywhere.
The cream is surprisingly light and quite water-like in terms of consistency. It’s easy to spread, non sticky, non greasy, plus it’s absorbed quickly by the skin. It’s got a mild fresh scent that I like too. I love how my skin (not just my underarm skin also my elbows) feels incredibly smooth after application.
What I like about Belo Whitening Deodorant Roll-On:
- It’s the product that has forever changed my perception of roll-ons. I used to dislike roll-ons because they’re all wet and icky when I use them on my underarm area but Belo Essentials Whitening Deodorant Roll-On is nothing like that.
- It keeps my underarms fresh, dry, and smelling nice the whole day.
- The product feels light and cool on the skin and practically disappears when it dries.
- It has a whitening effect (but I need more time to measure this since I’ve been using it for barely a week).
- It prevents redness and soothes skin after shaving, waxing, or plucking.
- It doesn’t stain my clothes!
- It’s affordable at less then P100 for the big size.
What I like about Belo Underarm Whitening Cream:
- It’s lightweight, non sticky, and non greasy.
- It’s absorbed quickly by the skin.
- I like the light fresh scent.
- Skin feels instantly smoother after application and hopefully whiter in a couple of weeks.
- Like the deodorant, it prevents redness and soothes skin after shaving, waxing, or plucking.
I’m really loving the roll-on and underarm cream and I plan on using my #BeloBeautyDuo all throughout the summer months! 😀
Belo Essentials products are available at all leading supermarkets, drugstores, and department stores nationwide. For more information, log on to ANNEderarms.com or follow Belo Essentials on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: