So last summer I got this box which says “Sunscreen a day keeps the wrinkles away” from Belo SunExpert and Sample Room. It’s true you know, quite a few dermatologists have told me that the no. 1 cause of skin aging is the sun’s harmful rays. If you want to look younger longer, you must always protect your skin from the sun.
One of things inside the box was Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen SPF 50 PA++++ (P449.75). I use facial sunscreen every single day even when it rains so I was only too happy to try it.
According to the Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen tube, the shade is Medium to Deep. I kind of panicked because there’s no other shade available. I’m usually at the lighter end of the spectrum.
My fears that it would be too dark for me were immediately put to rest after I dispensed a bit of product onto my hand.
It isn’t really medium to deep in terms of color. It’s actually kind of light. I immediately liked the lightweight and water-like texture. It’s pretty easy to spread. It dries quickly though so you have to be quick when applying.
So this is how it looks under artificial light.
This is how it looks under natural light.
What I like about Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen:
- As I’ve mentioned earlier, I like the lightweight texture and water-like consistency. It’s very easy to spread onto the skin.
- Its Tone Adapt Technology enables it to blend with most skin tones so it’s one shade fits all.
- It dries quickly to a natural-looking finish.
- It doesn’t feel sticky or greasy on the face. It’s easy to forget you have it on.
- It’s lightly scented and the scent doesn’t last (which is good for me).
- It instantly brightens skin, making your face look fresh and nice.
- It has SPF 50 PA++++ so your face is amply protected from the sun’s harmful rays.
Downside? It doesn’t have enough coverage to conceal flaws. Anyhow, this product is not meant to replace makeup. I also don’t recommend using it as a makeup base since it’s high SPF. It’s fine on its own (doesn’t leave a white cast) but it may make your usual foundation or BB Cream behave differently if you apply it underneath. I’d use this on days I want to be makeup-free since it’s a really excellent facial sunscreen that looks good on its own.
Belo SunExpert Tinted Sunscreen is available at P449.75 per tube at leading supermarkets, drugstores, and department stores nationwide.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: