This is a review of Avon Skin So Soft Glutathione SPF15 Lotion from a non-lotion person. I’m really not into body lotions, I admit it. But my vanity always gets the better of me so I do actually apply lotion, sunscreen lotion that is, every morning before I leave the house.
Some time ago I got this cute little light blue briefcase from Avon.
Inside were 3 bottles of Avon Skin So Soft Soft Glutathione with SPF15 Lotion. I wasn’t very excited because like I said, I’m not a lotion person. Ironic because I spend so much time taking care of my face, lol.
I really really was not expecting to like this.
But I tried it anyway, and what do you know, wow. It DOES actually make my skin super soft and smooth. White I don’t know, because I still have a white watch mark on my wrist which is lighter in color than the rest of my arm. But soft and smooth? Oh yes! I noticed the effect immediately. About a week into applying Avon Skin So Soft lotion onto exposed body parts every morning, I noticed my arms had gotten a lot softer and smoother.
What I like about Avon Skin So Soft Glutathione SPF 15 Lotion:
- It really does live up to its name and leaves your skin super soft!
- It has a scent I can actually live with (yes, I’m picky when it comes to lotion scents, if it smells matronic I don’t want it).
- It’s super affordable — only P189 for a 200ml bottle.
- It has Glutathione for whitening although I have yet to finish the bottle to see if it will whiten my skin.
- It has SPF 15 so I use it as a daily sunscreen if I’m just going to the office.
- It also contains Marula Oil from Africa which is used to moisturize skin.
Downside? It’s not readily available in drugstores and department stores, if I want more I have to contact an Avon rep or make my way to an Avon outlet… and there isn’t any near where I live and work.
For more information and a complete list of Avon outlets, log on to http://www.avon.com.ph.
Like this post? Subscribe to this blog by clicking HERE.
Let’s stay connected: